Can't keep them clean
“I can’t keep my tiles clean!”
No matter how often you clean them, or what you clean them with, you just can’t keep your tiles clean. They might even pick up dirt from the soles of your shoes when you walk across, or they might just stay generally grimy, even if you’ve scrubbed them on your hands and knees.
There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to keep your tiles clean:
- There could be a build-up of cleaning chemicals (see "Sticky tiles" problem page)
- Your tiles could be textured, so they ‘hold on’ to dirt and grime (see "Textured tiles hold dirt" problem page)
- They could just be showing signs of age (see "Dirty tiles" problem page)
- The grout might be dirty, which makes the whole floor look dirty (see "Dirty grout" problem page)
- The colour might be fading from the tiles (see "Fading tiles" problem page)
Whatever the problem, Slique can help
If you have trouble keeping your tiles clean, you can book a free Slique Consultation – we’ll come and confirm your problem, and give you a quote for our Technicians to professionally restore the surface to as-new condition.